Create Game Lists on
FilmCrave home
   Movies  Members
Search +
Searching... Close  
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
  Login Using Facebook

Dude, Where's My Car? (2000) Movie Information

Your Rating:
Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)
Buy Dude, Where's My Car? (2000) DVD from AmazonBuy Dude, Where's My Car? (2000) DVD from Amazon
        Play Trailer    Write Review +  Request correction + Add to List: Add to movie list 

Overall Rank:


Avg. Rating:


# of Ratings:



Comedy, Action





Theater Date:



Danny Leiner


Ashton Kutcher
Seann William Scott
Jennifer Garner
Marla Sokoloff
Kristy Swanson
Hal Sparks





Plot Outline:

After a night of partying, two stoners awaken and realize they've misplaced their car. What follows is an epic journey involving two angry girlfriends, a transsexual stripper, a street gang, alien-seeking nerds and hot alien babes seeking a device that can save or destroy the world. -- Chris Kavan

Related Movie Lists

Movies I've Watched by Chris Ghost movies of 2000 by skater4159
Top Films of 2000 by Neobowler 2000 by Karmand
Top Comedy by tim's movie valut GARBAGE by dukeakasmudge
Movies I Own by Danielle Worst Movies of all time, by mdtinney
Top Movie List by supercolter Movies I've Seen by alexfisher

Quick Movie Reviews

Matthew Brady 11/08/2013 (0 of 0 found this helpful)

Rating of

I have to be honest this movie was not funny and the hangover did a better job then this, I mean the first hangover movie they took the story line from this movie. this film is sloppy and a unfunny comedy, but I did enjoyable little parts from the movie and that was only seconds long.P.S When I said this movie was like the hangover well it's just like Harold and kurmar.

Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No

FSUNoles27TS 12/03/2012 (0 of 0 found this helpful)

Rating of

Haven't seen it since I was 12, but I remember it was the big movie back then. I remember finding it funny. Wont run out to relive my memories of it though.

Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No

dukeakasmudge 09/13/2011 (0 of 0 found this helpful)

Rating of

1 of the worsest movies ever.I only found 1 funny part out of the whole movie & I dont even remember what part it was

Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No

Jenna 08/11/2011 (0 of 0 found this helpful)

Rating of

Wow, this is one stupid movie. The whole thing is based on a "Continuum Transfunction-er", and I think even that turns out to be a dream. It really has no point whatsoever, but I had to rate this film accordingly considering that I grew up with it and that it was funny to my 12 year old mind. I think it was trying to be a good stoner flick, but one would have to be obliterated to find this as constantly funny as it was trying to be. All that being said - the ostrich scene and when they were locked in a cage next to Andy Dick was one of the funniest segments I've seen.

Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No

Snoogans 08/07/2011 (0 of 0 found this helpful)

Rating of

Amazingly stupid film that managed to make me laugh a couple times. Very mundane and pointless.

Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No

Full Movie Reviews

  The M.O.W.
The M.O.W.

09/07/2009 (1 of 1 found this helpful)

Dude, where's the good laughs and plot?

"Jesse" (Ashton Kutcher) and "Chester" (Seann William Scott) wake up after a night of partying so hard they don't remember anything. They can't even remember where "Jesse" put his car.

Eventually, they discover that their adventures including taking a large sum of money from a transvestite stripper and trying to find extra-terrestrial technology. All the while, trying to get their twin girlfriends (Jennifer Garner, Marla Sokoloff) anniversary presents.

Let me say first that this is a really stupid, predictable movie. However, there are a lot of chuckle-worthy gags throughout the movie.

About 99% of the jokes, sight gags and oral, is completely predictable. They were mostly horribly set-up to the point that you see the joke coming seconds before it happens. The other 1% only produ...

Rating of

read more +
Write comment +View all reviews + Was this review helpful? Yes   No
Log In
Help on how to log into FilmCrave
Login with Facebook
Login with FilmCrave
What Members Are Doing
Movie Talk
New Movie Reviews
New Movie Lists
Top Romance Movies by Rod
Films I've seen in 2018 by aickman
2018 by Karmand
2018: Best to Worst by Nolane
Top Films of 2012 by Neobowler
Superhero Films by SIngli6
movies of 2018 by skater4159
Want to Watch by Oldpinkdogbar




Contact FilmCrave Public Relations    

Advertise and Business

Developer API

Contact Us


About us



Support FilmCrave

FAQ and Help

News and Press

Terms of Use