Matthew Brady - wrote on 09/20/18
I've got more questions than critiques.
1. It's been 10 years since the first movie came out and this is what we got?
2. There's been so many slasher movies, what makes this different?
3. Why even make a sequel when your ideas are dry?
4. Why dose it have an 80's-like style to it? None of it adds anything to the overall quality of the film. It's not even set in the 80's, by the way. For style purpose I guess.
5. Why is the only good scene in the whole movie takes place at a swimming pool?
And finally..."Oh My God There's a Bang at the Door"