Monthly Movie Data Plans
Movie data that is reasonable, reliable, and easy to use. Perfect for mobile applications, expanding websites needing a boost in movie data, or special applications. Fee based data plans include technical support, special requests, and more.
Monthly Fee: Starting as low as $99
- Lease Includes
(full movie database must only be leased, not "owned")
- Movie Database (35,000)
- Coming Soon Titles
- DVD Release Schedule
- Up to 6 listed cast and crew
- Release dates
- Trailer information
- Much more!
For more information regarding the FilmCrave custom movie data plan email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free FilmCrave Movie Data API
FilmCrave developed this Application Programming Interface (API) for free use. From beginner to professional, we’ve made it easy for anyone to tap into our services. Again, the FilmCrave API is free and allows for commercial use.
The FilmCrave API will allow you to reach into our enormous collection of movie reviews, movie ratings, trailers, actors, directors, release dates, and more! Put our content onto your site. Perfect for medium to large sized websites which lack initial data, in need of movie reviews, desires movie trailers, or want to be apart of an up and coming social network. If you have a special request for additional data types, let us know. We can customize an API for you.
Ideal industries are movie theaters, DVD stores, news websites, and other social networks. But, anyone can use our API.
Quick Facts: FilmCrave API gives developers access to:
- Over 35,000 movies
- Over 17,000 movie reviews
- Over 280,000 movie ratings
- Over 7,000 movie lists
- Thousands of movie trailers
- Plots, cast, release dates & more
- The FilmCrave API returns XML data
- Choose the programming language to pull the XML data
- Basic programming ability is necessary to implement the API
Anyone can use the API, but not everyone will qualify. Please answer these questions to get started:
- NOT FOR MOBILE APPLICATION USE
- Download and view our agreement.
- To gain access to our API, email email@example.com with answers and information regarding these 8 components:
- Your name
- Name of your company or website
- A link on your website, linking back to FilmCrave.com
- URL of your website
- Number of monthly visitors
- Who is your target audience (movie lovers, social media, TV, etc...)
- Intended use of the API data (what do you plan to gain from using the data)
- How do you believe FilmCrave can benefit from your use of the API?