Fringe

Location: All Movie Forums / TV, TV Series, and TV Movies / Fringe
1 - 10 of 25 1  2  3  Next
  carlotta
carlotta
Aspiring Actress

I am really enjoying Fringe, but I always have a lot of questions after each episode.
I am particularly confused because each episode has some material that only concerns that episode, and some material that is carried on.
Do you think that the character the Observer will continue to appear,or was that just a one-time appearance?
I would like to chat here after each episode, if anyone is interested. It's not on tomorrow (because of the Presidential debate  --  like that's more important than Fringe! ) , but after later episodes it would be nice if someone tried to explain it to me!
10/06/2008

Josh C
Josh C

I have actually never heard of that show? What channel is it on. 10/09/2008

carlotta
carlotta
Aspiring Actress

It's a show created by J.J. Abrams, it's on Tuesday at 9 p.m., on ABC.
Apparently, J.J.Abrams owed the network a new series, but they wanted one that had episodes that were more self-contained than those of Lost ---  so that new viewers could jump in to the series without being completely....lost.
So, Fringe is similar to The X-Files, and it's really good!
10/09/2008

Alex
Alex

I have heard of it but I am not sure what the ratings have been.  Carlotta or anyone) have you seen many episodes to compare to other new shows this year? 10/25/2008

carlotta
carlotta
Aspiring Actress

Sorry, it's on Fox, not ABC, and I think there's going to  be a repeat this week.  I really like this show, but I must admit it is a bit hard to follow at times, so i will be watching the repeat to  understand it better.

I'm surprised that a J.J.Abrams show is not more widely talked about, considering the immense popularity of Lost.
10/26/2008

Alex
Alex

It could be Fox's fault for not promoting it because they don't have as much confidence in it.  It is odd that Fox picked up a JJ Abrams because one would assume that ABC would have picked it up if he would have loved it.  I am sure once Lost fans get wind that it is good, it will explode. 10/30/2008

Taz
Taz

It has gotten pretty good ratings from what I have seen.  We really like it.  It defiantly has a X-files feel to it hopefully it doesn't draw it's self out way way way way way past it's prime like X-Files did! 01/04/2009

movieMagic
movieMagic

Yep.  I like it.  Probably won't last though, which is what happens to all my fav TV shows.  It seems like Dr and crime shows are the ones that last the longest...biggest there are infinite stories to tell and you can just jump right in to any of those series. 01/04/2009

Taz
Taz

I think that maybe what gives Fringe a chance.  It is a show that you could jump in to and not need to know the inner workings of every episode like a Lost.  I am crossing my fingers that it sticks around.  And isn't the old Man the funniest! 01/05/2009

Northeast Kid
Northeast Kid
TV Extra

Personally I watched it for a half hour and thought it blew.  I am a fan of lost though. 01/11/2009

1  2  3  Next