Fringe

Location: All Movie Forums / TV, TV Series, and TV Movies / Fringe
11 - 20 of 25 Prev  1  2  3  Next

I love how they insert that bald guy somewhere into every episode. It's lighter on mythology, but they keep enough of it in there to make things interesting. Plus any show with brain melting is AOK with me. 02/23/2009

patjohnson76
patjohnson76

Lost is much better at delving into a mythology and interweaving characters.  Fringe is a pretty good show too, with some minor continuing storylines, but for the most part is something new and fresh every week.  You can miss a week and not necessarily fall too far behind.

02/23/2009

Taz
Taz

No Lost is better in my opinion.  Fringe is nice because it is less confusing the lost but I don;t care about the Characters nearly as much as I do in Lost.  Plus Lost makes me want to sit down and watch the rest of the series every week, not many shows do that. 02/16/2009

Alex
Alex

Do you think it will be better than Lost? 02/15/2009

Sydney
Sydney
Aspiring Actress

I've been watching this since the very first episode, and I love it. The show has been getting better (and more mysterious) as it goes along. 02/12/2009

Northeast Kid
Northeast Kid
TV Extra

Personally I watched it for a half hour and thought it blew.  I am a fan of lost though. 01/11/2009

Taz
Taz

I think that maybe what gives Fringe a chance.  It is a show that you could jump in to and not need to know the inner workings of every episode like a Lost.  I am crossing my fingers that it sticks around.  And isn't the old Man the funniest! 01/05/2009

movieMagic
movieMagic

Yep.  I like it.  Probably won't last though, which is what happens to all my fav TV shows.  It seems like Dr and crime shows are the ones that last the longest...biggest there are infinite stories to tell and you can just jump right in to any of those series. 01/04/2009

Taz
Taz

It has gotten pretty good ratings from what I have seen.  We really like it.  It defiantly has a X-files feel to it hopefully it doesn't draw it's self out way way way way way past it's prime like X-Files did! 01/04/2009

Alex
Alex

It could be Fox's fault for not promoting it because they don't have as much confidence in it.  It is odd that Fox picked up a JJ Abrams because one would assume that ABC would have picked it up if he would have loved it.  I am sure once Lost fans get wind that it is good, it will explode. 10/30/2008

Prev  1  2  3  Next