Guilty Pleasure Films

11 - 20 of 21 Prev  1  2  3  Next
  Ghost Seed
Ghost Seed

I dig both of those! (Especially IT.. A favorite.) 04/23/2012

Daniel Corleone
Daniel Corleone

Got to go with the unpopular ones here: Reality Bites, Clerks, Borat, A Serious Man (Coens), Dead Ringers (Cronenberg), The Butterfly Effect and Inland America (Lynch).  Guess these are typical flicks that could be re-watched in my case. 01/05/2013

FSUNoles27TS
FSUNoles27TS

Love everybody's responses. I agree with most. Is Clerks considered a guilty pleasure movie by most?? I thought it was genuinely a great movie. If most people think that it isn't good; I would consider that to be the best 'Guilty Pleasure Movie Ever
01/05/2013

Lee
Lee

I totally understand the 'Guilty Pleasures' concept and am thinking of a list as we speak
01/08/2013

Tjommi
Tjommi

I gotta say I am a succer for anything supernatural, and that open the door for tons of bad movies that I like. With a site this big, you are bound to have people disagree with your choices, and it's hard for me to admit that a movie is bad, at least after I have been defending it. Now I have gotten so old that I don't give a flying fart about what other people think of me either, so I am not really embarrased anymore of liking particular movies either.  But I gotta say that I am a succer for feelgood movies, where someone goes up against incredible odds and wins, and disaster movies with people that push them selves way over the limit to what you can expect a human being to in a crisis situation. You have probably by now noticed that I haven't mentioned any particular movies and that is kinda on purpose.  01/09/2013

Tjommi
Tjommi

Oh I just remembered an example of a horrible horror movie that I love to pieces  http://www.filmcrave.com/ movie_page_main.php?id=50 95 01/09/2013

DocVenture
DocVenture
Director

Mortal Kombat, Monster Squad, Commando, Cobra, Demolition Man, Con Air, Face Off, and of course Crazy Stupid Love.   01/10/2013

aliena
aliena

The list you have mentioned is truly correct. 02/02/2013

Looneymanthegreat
Looneymanthegreat

I have to admit I really enjoy Bloodsport With Van Damme. 03/05/2013

philS
philS
Rising Star

My ultimate Guilty Pleasure film and still to this date lol is Space Jam, growing up i was a HUGE Michael Jordan fan my room was full of his posters and pictures i would write letters to his fan club and he actually replied to one and sent me an autograph. Space Jam is a terrible movie but i have seen it so many times i could recite numerous lines. I havent watched it in a while but if it ever comes on television i will be watching it 03/05/2013

Prev  1  2  3  Next