Logging In Using Facebook Bugs, Suggestions, and Comments

Location: All Movie Forums / FilmCrave Site Features, Suggestions, Comments / Logging In Using Facebook Bugs, Suggestions, and Comments
1 - 10 of 11 1  2  Next
  Alex
Alex

As you may know, we just launched the capability for a user to login using Facebook. If you are looking to login as a new or existing user using facebook, please go to http://www.filmcrave.com/ login_signup.php

Please use this topic to post your questions, suggestions, and comments about anything related to the Facebook integration.
12/19/2011

LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.

I'm excited about this new feature. However, I am having problems connecting Fillmcrave to facebook. Anyone else get a message stating the site is closed? 12/20/2011

Nick
Nick

LeeAnn, could you provide some more information?  I checked your FC account and you are tied to your Facebook successfully.  Could you give us steps you take to reproduce the error and the full error description? Thanks. 12/20/2011

LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.

Hey, Nick. I received the information about linking facebook with filmcrave and there was a link to do that "here". I click the "here" link and I get the message that "Sorry this page can not be found." Is that because of my facebook settings? I'm not sure what to do to open that page. 12/20/2011

Nick
Nick

I assume you are referring to the link in the message posted on your profile by the FilmCrave Team.  That link is working, and should go to
http://www.filmcrave.com/ profile_edit_contact.php  You must be logged into FilmCrave to be able to go to the edit profile page to link your two account together.

It already looks like you have connected FilmCrave with Facebook.  Have your tried logging in using the blue Login with Facebook button? (Be sure you are logged out to see this button).
12/20/2011

LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.

Sigh, I just tried that and got the same page not found message. I'll tinker with the facebook account settings and see if that helps. 12/20/2011

Alex
Alex

LeeAnn - what browser (internet explorer, firefox, etc...) and operating system (mac, pc) are you using? 12/20/2011

Nick
Nick

LeeAnn, can you provide the version of the browser and OS as well?  (example: Windows 7, FireFox 8) 12/20/2011

LeeAnn M.
LeeAnn M.

It's Windows 7 on PC. 12/20/2011

Nick
Nick

LeeAnn, I think I know where you are seeing that.  It was in the popup window itself.  Please try again and let me know if it does it.  I'm assuming your are using Internet Explorer 9. 12/20/2011

1  2  Next