My favorite video game of all time

Location: All Movie Forums / Video Games, Music, Books, and Other Media / My favorite video game of all time
11 - 20 of 31 Prev  1  2  3  4  Next

Since I'm currently playing it, I'll throw out Oblivion - I forgot just how huge this game really is - I'm a big fan of any sandbox game - Red Dead Redemption was great, the Grand Theft Auto Games, Fallout 3 - any game that allows me to go off on a tangent and screw around for awhile, sometimes that's what I need.

In comparison, I was highly disappointed in the latest Final Fantasy game - great to look at, but almost completely linear. I kind of miss the old days.
08/13/2010

Plainview
Plainview
Movie Star

Red Dead Redemption is definitely an amazing game. I love it. 08/12/2010

Patrik
Patrik
Director

Rockstar's GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are high up for me. I also like Crash Bandicoot a lot. 08/12/2010

Hush
Hush

Best All-Time?? That very well could be AD&D Treasure of Tarmin for the Intellivision...yes way old school but it was very involved and incredible for its time. I say download the rom and have fun...I did. 08/07/2010

Plainview
Plainview
Movie Star

My favorite video game is Braid, a side-scrolling puzzle game that is on the Xbox Live Arcade. I consider it to be a masterpiece, and one of the most challenging and innovative gaming experiences I've had in a long time. The art style is breathtaking and the story is deeper than in any other game I've ever played, with philosophical messages that require multiple interpretations to form a decent theory. It creatively uses time travel as a portal into the underlying themes of the story that deal with love, obsession, alcoholism, and even the destruction of society as the result of a desperate man's fury. The ending is what really ties it all together and finishes the game off as a work of art. I highly recommend it. 08/04/2010

Fack
Fack
Aspiring Actress

SIlent Hill. Atmosphere of uuber and certain death. It's great. But my full-on favourite is Final Fantasy 5. Hehe... 10/22/2009

Taz
Taz

Playstation all platform has to be God Of War!  it was like playing an awesome movie, I wanted to know how it ended.  On Playstation 3 I will have to say I like Little Big Planet and GTA 4 a lot. 01/20/2009

Northeast Kid
Northeast Kid
TV Extra

I actually do think it lives up to what I remember.  Still, I see your argument.  What is your favorite playstation game? 01/19/2009

Taz
Taz

Wii fit is fun but it is not a classic like the other games mentioned above. 01/13/2009

SaraT