Is Lost the greatest TV show to suck?

Location: All Movie Forums / TV, TV Series, and TV Movies / Is Lost the greatest TV show to suck?
1 - 10 of 12 1  2  Next
  Nick
Nick

I know I'll probably get ripped on by loyal Lost fans, but I'm sorry, every season of Lost just gets worse. Season 1 awesome, the rest a joke.  There is NO way they will explain everything that has happened before the series finale.  This TV show is dragged on just for advertising money. 09/08/2008

Joshua
Joshua
Movie Star

I actually enjoyed this last season of Lost.  At least we are getting some answers.  I'm looking forward to the new season.  Have you checked out "Fringe"?  09/19/2008

I will bet you a shiny nickel that everything gets wrapped up before the series ends. I think three was a bit of a letdown, but season 4 was just as good as the first season. Of course, I'm a crazy, obsessive person, so shows like Lost give me reason to obsess. Lost does certain things very well: it keeps me interested and it keeps me guessing. I like shows that don't wrap up in an hour and make me want to watch the next one. Slowly but surely, all the answers you seek will come but if you stop watching, well, I guess  you'll just never know.

Fringe is good - not quite Lost or X-Files good (yet) but interesting none the less.
09/22/2008

Taz
Taz

Well Put Christopher! 01/04/2009

movieMagic
movieMagic

I think it is a good show and I really like it.  I actually hope we don't get any answers.  That is beauty of the series.  So many series are ruined by what people want (Friends, The Office, Voyager etc..) 01/04/2009

Nick
Nick

Agreed.  In fact, I still think they will just wake up at the end and it was all a dream!  The new season is about ready to start, and everybody I know who loved it to start out with is only 50/50 about continuing to watch it. 01/06/2009

patjohnson76
patjohnson76

Watched every season, and while seasons 2 and 3 weren't as strong, season 4 was great, especially the episode The Constant, which I think is Lost's best episode. 01/08/2009

molliev
molliev
Aspiring Actress

I think Lost got a bit slow during season 3 but it's picked up since then. I just can't wait to finally find out what in the world is going on. 08/10/2009

Holas
Holas

show sucks, plain and simple!

10/05/2009

Here it is, the final season. One thing I can say about last season (otherwise known as "that season with all the time traveling and Dharma stuff") is that it works a lot better watching it on DVD then it did watching on a week-by-week basis.

As for the the last season so far - I'm liking it a lot. They're actually answering questions while still keeping things exciting. Can't wait to see how it all ends.
03/08/2010