TV Series: What is your favorite

Location: All Movie Forums / TV, TV Series, and TV Movies / TV Series: What is your favorite
21 - 30 of 79 Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next
  jimmycarry
jimmycarry

Currently mine favorite tv show is The Legend of korra. Its really nice show to watch. Korra is mine favorite from the show. His action are awesome........ 07/25/2012

Strangebird
Strangebird

Sorry, have to add the new show "Person of Interest".  I think Caviezel has it over Bale any day of the week. 07/22/2012

Strangebird
Strangebird

Okay, guess I'll try and pick one a decade!  Twilight Zone, Mr. Ed('specially at the end of the series when a Martian(alien?) started hangin' out).  Room 222, The Rockford Files.  Hill Street Blues, Saturday Night Live, LA Law, all L & O, 'specially Criminal Intent, loved Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Justified, Hell on Wheels, Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family, 'course Game of Thrones, Psych.
British- Whitechapel, Luther, Wire in the Blood, Prime Suspect, Above Suspicion, New Tricks, Hustle.  I caint pick just one!!!
07/21/2012

smith
smith

Burn notice is my favorite one in that i like the basically c oncept of the tv show.which is based on crime and some action  07/19/2012

I can't believe I forgot about Game of Thrones - I don't get HBO, so I have to wait for the show to come out on disc, but man, the first season really nailed the feeling of the novel, and most movies can't get that right - for an ongoing TV show, it's a near miracle. 07/17/2012

Jase
Jase

My all-time favorite shows are Lost, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Fringe, the newer Battlestar Galactica, The Walking Dead, My So-Called Life, Dead Like Me, and Game of Thrones. If I were to throw sitcoms in there, they would be Absolutely Fabulous, Frasier, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Golden Girls, Raising Hope, and Big Bang Theory. 07/17/2012

American Horror Story is a great choice - season one was a trip, and I can't wait to see how they shake things up with a totally different setting. The direction they're taking this show is risky, but they did such a good job, I'm willing to go along with it.

I still think Fringe is the best show on TV, though, sadly, this will be the last season. Hopefully it goes out with a bang.  I'm also hoping the new season of The Walking Dead picks up - season 2 was good, but they spent way too much time spinning their wheels.
07/17/2012

☠ kyrstin. ♒
☠ kyrstin. ♒
Movie Star

American Horror Story.  07/17/2012

the hitcha
the hitcha
Director

Tales from The Crypt and Underbelly don't know if you get in USA 09/23/2011

OD
OD

Mine have to be between "How I Met Your Mother" - easily a cult classic, and another favorite would definitely&nbs p;have to be "Chuck". 09/22/2011

Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next